Saturday, September 17, 2005

MORe



Just like this shot.
Anyone for a leaf sandwich.

2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous

Hi,

I just browsing through some blogs to get some ideas for mine, I hope you don't mind. I would like your opinion because you have a great blog here!

I wish to start writing about adventureland long island What do you think?

Come and check out my site let me know if you think my topic would spark an interest.

Best regards,

Lonny

12:38 AM  
Anonymous james

sorry i am leaving so many comments everywhere bro, but your stuff is f*ckin beautiful.
for some reason i couldnt leave a comment on the night photos picture but, shit dude, "the beach" and "sparklers" are so incredible, so stoked bru. carry on doing what you were born to do -james ps check my site i went to trance party this weekend, was nuts

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home